Welcome to the Award Winning Kaneland Arts Initiative!
Our summer musical is ANNIE the musical!
Come enjoy the joyful telling of the iconic story of Little Orphan Annie, originally a cartoon strip written by Harold Grey!
Performances take place at the Kaneland High School Auditorium, 47W326 Keslinger Road, Maple Park, IL 60151.
July 13th at 7pm
July 14th at 7pm
July 15th at 2pm
July 20th at 7pm
July 21st at 7pm
July 22nd at 2pm
Annie is approximately 2 hours long with one 15 minute intermission. This show is appropriate for ALL AGES.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
CONSTRUCTION ON DAUBERMAN ROAD TO KHS
For those of you who take Dauberman Road to Kaneland, there is construction. Dauberman is scheduled to be closed for 2 months. The official posted detour is Harter Road to Perry Road (where the road splits) to County Line Road to Keslinger Road. The shorter option is to stay on HARTER at the road split (Harter goes straight, Perry veers left) and turn right on Watson Road, then turn right on Keslinger Road. The other option is not to take Harter, but stay on Route 47 to Keslinger Road.
We believe in encouraging people’s involvement in, appreciation of, and support for artistic endeavors and fostering the development of artistic abilities.
- Bring professional artists to the Festival in order to expose our communities to the fine arts
- Stimulate higher quality art education in our schools
- Inspire fine art educators to promote, plan, and host an annual fine arts festival
- Act as a means for students and their families to come to a better understanding and appreciation of a fine arts education
- Encourage local business to provide financial support for the arts in the communities
Kaneland Arts Initiative Organizational Structure
The Kaneland Arts Initiative is an organization of the Kaneland Community Unit School District No. 302 under the office of the superintendent of schools and the Kaneland Foundation. It is governed by a board of directors which hires a staff including an executive director, artistic director, an artist and faculty liaison, and a volunteer coordinator. Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our organization!