Welcome to the Award Winning Kaneland Arts Initiative!
We are celebrating our 20th anniversary!
to be a
Congratulations to the Cast of MAMMA MIA!
Currently tickets are on sale at a discounted price!
Click HERE to purchase tickets today!
Use this code: MammaMiaKAI thru May 31st!
THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO ATTENDED
The 20th Anniversary of the Kaneland Community Fine Arts Festival
SUNDAY, APRIL 7, 2019
This summer …. MAMMA MIA!
We believe in encouraging people’s involvement in, appreciation of, and support for artistic endeavors and fostering the development of artistic abilities.
- Bring professional artists to the Festival in order to expose our communities to the fine arts
- Stimulate higher quality art education in our schools
- Inspire fine art educators to promote, plan, and host an annual fine arts festival
- Act as a means for students and their families to come to a better understanding and appreciation of a fine arts education
- Encourage local business to provide financial support for the arts in the communities
Kaneland Arts Initiative Organizational Structure
The Kaneland Arts Initiative is an organization of the Kaneland Community Unit School District No. 302 under the office of the superintendent of schools and the Kaneland Foundation. It is governed by a board of directors which hires a staff including an executive director, artistic director, a faculty liaison, and a volunteer coordinator. Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our organization!