Welcome to the Award Winning Kaneland Arts Initiative!
Our summer musical is ANNIE the musical!
Auditions are May 18th & 19th!
We believe in encouraging people’s involvement in, appreciation of, and support for artistic endeavors and fostering the development of artistic abilities.
- Bring professional artists to the Festival in order to expose our communities to the fine arts
- Stimulate higher quality art education in our schools
- Inspire fine art educators to promote, plan, and host an annual fine arts festival
- Act as a means for students and their families to come to a better understanding and appreciation of a fine arts education
- Encourage local business to provide financial support for the arts in the communities
Kaneland Arts Initiative Organizational Structure
The Kaneland Arts Initiative is an organization of the Kaneland Community Unit School District No. 302 under the office of the superintendent of schools and the Kaneland Foundation. It is governed by a board of directors which hires a staff including an executive director, artistic director, an artist and faculty liaison, and a volunteer coordinator. Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our organization!